"NEW SHOES" Summit 2019
Time & Location
About The Event
The CARe Network and Nei Skoen invites you to a summit on innovative solutions in the field of mental health care in Helmond, The Netherlands. The event will be held on 30-31st of May 2019.
CARe Network is an international network around recovery and social inclusion, connecting West and East, North and South.
Our meeting in Nei Skoen Recovery Learning Community, in Helmond offers you the opportunity to get inspiration, to exchange knowledge and experiences, and to support each other developing new promising initiatives. We encourage all participating mental health care professionals, peer-support workers, representatives of user organizations, IT developers, marketers, designers and entrepreneurs who are interested in social entrepreneurship and assistive technology.
Register and submit your innovative idea!
Pitch your social innovation idea
We offer participants an opportunity to present their innovative idea in our pitching session. You can pitch your idea about a social entrepreneurship or regular business activity with strong social impact, a user led initiative, a recovery college, a unique solution in community based services, an innovative tech project aiming to support people with mental health problem, an application, platform, sharing economy initiative. Register at our Innovation Summit and pitch for our €1000 award that we give to the best idea.
- Each idea is presented by one person only. Even if you work in a team, only one person is pitching. You can use only one single slide/photo or any other visual element for your pitching. No slideshow, no video (instead of your speech) and no any other presentation tools. You talk, with one single visual element behind you.
- Pitches are in English.
- Your pitch is maximum 3 minutes long. You will be stopped after 3 minutes. The pitch will be followed with questions to clarify any details.
- You can sign up for a pitch even in the last moment. Just come, stand up, and present your idea.
Our event is also an excellent occasion for networking. We expect people from 17 different countries, who will listen to your idea and who may join your project or help to develop it further.
- Early Bird Registration €125€125€1250€0
- Low Income Countries €50€50€500€0